Thursday, May 25, 2006

Elsewhere - 2nd floor

2nd-floor-dollhouse
the second floor landing/"hotel lobby" with the dollhouse. the door behind the dollhouse is the entrance to "Janie Jones'" room & the staircase to the right leads to the dementia of the 3rd floor
The first time I went to Elsewhere, I thought I had enough documentation to give/remember a sense of the place. Later I realized that I hadn't even remotely come close to conveying what it's like there. So this time, armed with my brand new fancy pants digital camera that I had no idea how to use I endeavoured to make photographic ammends...huh? Basically I self crash coursed how to use the camera (thanks Dad for long distance advice) and took 350 photographs which have are now sucking the life force out of the memory of my computer. Little by little I'll post them.
cowboys-&-soldiers
strange events take place in this dollhouse...

No comments: